Submitted by: Birgitt Kranl, Independent Business Owner, Germany
Ingredients (for seven small glasses):
33 oz. Calli® Regular
33 oz. warm water mixed with two packs of Fortune Delight® Raspberry
1 pack ladyfingers
1 cup mascarpone
1 pack VitaShake® Cocoa
• Mix mascarpone with cream (optional) and sweeten to taste with choice of sweetener (optional).
• Prepare ladyfingers by alternately dunking them into Calli® and Fortune Delight®.
• Serve in seven glasses, layering alternately with mascarpone and soaked ladyfingers, ending with a layer of mascarpone.
• Cool for 2–4 hours.
• Sprinkle with VitaShake® shortly before serving.
click on the link to watch the presentation http://play.pointacross.com/srz88a8xu64l
Click here to watch the presentation http://play.pointacross.com/7yj3pdbw0a2a
- Owners expertise: Dr Tei Fu Chen herbalist and Pharmacist and Oi Lin Chen medical doctor are the owners of Sunrider
- Philosophy of regeneration: the blueprint of all the products
- Everybody should take responsibility for their own health
- The body has the ability to solve its health problems and put itself in balance (regenerate) when given proper nutrition
- That nutrition must come from whole food. That is why Sunrider products are so effective. Sunrider is whole food.
- The body needs food not chemicals
- Whole food herbs nourish the body, help the body to work, and regenerate.
- The body needs variety
- Why Sunrider? Sunrider it is: Variety, quality, formulation, concentration, and system specific foods.
- The Sunrider meal: Calli, NuPlus, Quinary and Suncare.
None of the information provided is meant to represent a cure or diagnosis of any disease or physical issue.
For more informations about our products and how to get them please write me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org