1 packet NuPlus® Original
2 avocados, peeled and pitted
1 cup chopped tomatoes
1/4 cup chopped onion
1/4 cup chopped cilantro
2 tablespoons lemon juice
1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced (optional)
salt and black pepper to taste
For added protein, throw in diced cooked shrimp or even a boiled egg!
Mash avocados in a bowl until desired consistency is reached.
Mix NuPlus®, tomatoes, onion, cilantro, lemon juice, and jalapeno into the mashed avocado.
Add salt and black pepper to taste.
Nutrition can be tricky, especially for children. Dr. C shares his tips on how to make the best decision for every aspect of your children’s daily nutrition.
Click here to watch the presentation http://play.pointacross.com/7yj3pdbw0a2a
- Owners expertise: Dr Tei Fu Chen herbalist and Pharmacist and Oi Lin Chen medical doctor are the owners of Sunrider
- Philosophy of regeneration: the blueprint of all the products
- Everybody should take responsibility for their own health
- The body has the ability to solve its health problems and put itself in balance (regenerate) when given proper nutrition
- That nutrition must come from whole food. That is why Sunrider products are so effective. Sunrider is whole food.
- The body needs food not chemicals
- Whole food herbs nourish the body, help the body to work, and regenerate.
- The body needs variety
- Why Sunrider? Sunrider it is: Variety, quality, formulation, concentration, and system specific foods.
- The Sunrider meal: Calli, NuPlus, Quinary and Suncare.
None of the information provided is meant to represent a cure or diagnosis of any disease or physical issue.
For more informations about our products and how to get them please write me an email at email@example.com